Here's how it works.

Here's how it works:

You check out the different hat styles. You like what you see but you want it a little... different.

So you want a brim or scallop edge? Okay. Maybe you'd like a flower or strap or *gasp* BOTH! Alrighty!

You email me your specifications - along with cranium size and I'll make it for you. (You can find my email address at the bottom left under "Contact Me".)

You choose the style, edge, accessories, colors. It's CUSTOM! It's COOL! And it's AFFORDABLE!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SO SORRY

I've been MIA since I was out of town for a few weeks and my internet has been SO screwy lately. So this past Monday I cancelled our internet service with the satellite company and today Qwest got us hooked up. It's amazing how much I use the internet. I've been lost without it.
I also received a new laptop for my birthday from my darling husband. So within the next few days I'll be posting my latest creations.
This weekend I have a "Spring Boutique" that I'll be selling my spring line at. I'm so excited to welcome in spring with more lacy looking hats, headbands and fun colors!

Thank you for being patient with me. Give me a few more days to get my pics uploaded! I hope you'll be pleased with the outcome of some of the creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment