Here's how it works.

Here's how it works:

You check out the different hat styles. You like what you see but you want it a little... different.

So you want a brim or scallop edge? Okay. Maybe you'd like a flower or strap or *gasp* BOTH! Alrighty!

You email me your specifications - along with cranium size and I'll make it for you. (You can find my email address at the bottom left under "Contact Me".)

You choose the style, edge, accessories, colors. It's CUSTOM! It's COOL! And it's AFFORDABLE!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Three more for your pleasure!

This first number is such a cool vintage look for any young (or old) man. I'm still trying to get the kinks out with the sizing on it, but well worth the time once it's finished.


The Ehan
infant/toddler: $15 child/adult: $20

This next beauty is something sweet, isn't it? I love the chunkiness of it.


The Kaylie
infant/toddler: $15 child/adult: $20
(I purchased the following hat pattern off of etsy. This is a picture from that order and I can't find the link, SOOO sorry. This picture is not mine but I can totally make the hat for you. :D )

And lastly is this pretty thing. I love how the first stitch of the shell pattern is raised up on this one.

The Makayla
Infant/toddler: $15 Child/Adult: $20

More to come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment