Here's how it works.

Here's how it works:

You check out the different hat styles. You like what you see but you want it a little... different.

So you want a brim or scallop edge? Okay. Maybe you'd like a flower or strap or *gasp* BOTH! Alrighty!

You email me your specifications - along with cranium size and I'll make it for you. (You can find my email address at the bottom left under "Contact Me".)

You choose the style, edge, accessories, colors. It's CUSTOM! It's COOL! And it's AFFORDABLE!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

wow, it's been awhile

Sorry folks! It's been crazy busy around here. We're moving and now that "the holidays" are coming up, people are starting to place orders. So you can imagine what my days are like - packing and sorting during the day and crocheting like a mad woman at night. Lucky for me, I have cheap child labor to help with the housework.
Moving on.
I thought I'd show some of my finished projects.

A girl in my town LOVES some crazy things. She's 15 and is my inspiration for all of my animal projects. This is her second request. (be looking for a lobster, panda bear and I'm sure many more!)

"Ribbitt!"
Infant/toddler: $15 Child/adult: $20

"The Natalie"
 (yes, named after me because I made it FOR me!)
I love the double buttons and I love the holes that are showing through. BUT, if you don't want to see the holes, that's fine too. I'll make it a smidge bigger or you can choose to cover it with a flower!
Infant/toddler: $10 Child/adult: $13

"Mary Janes"
Are these not the most adorable things Ev-uh?! Sized for 0, 3 and 6 months.
Priced at $8, $10, and $12

And last but not least:
"Toothless"
Funny, no?
Infant/toddler: $15 Child/adult: $20

There are a few more to share. Check back soon for more pictures!
Thank you for your orders - with Troy being out of work, these orders are helping to hold things together around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment