Here's how it works.

Here's how it works:

You check out the different hat styles. You like what you see but you want it a little... different.

So you want a brim or scallop edge? Okay. Maybe you'd like a flower or strap or *gasp* BOTH! Alrighty!

You email me your specifications - along with cranium size and I'll make it for you. (You can find my email address at the bottom left under "Contact Me".)

You choose the style, edge, accessories, colors. It's CUSTOM! It's COOL! And it's AFFORDABLE!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012


Minnie Mouse set
$55 for the whole set (Newborn)
$15 for the hat only (baby/toddler)
$20 for the hat only (child/adult)

Bracelet
 One color only
$6 for one, $10 for two

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie!! I saw a picture of the mini mouse set on facebook and my friend your blog. I love it!! I want to order it. I have 3 boys and and preggo and finally getting a little girl. I see you accept paypal but I cant find how you place an order. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle! Just shoot me an email telling me what age/size you want and I'll get on it for you! (naskeens) (@) (gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete